A producer I’ve been in contact with for a minute, Hoezer makes dope, trap-inspired music with a based flair.
1. You drop beats on a crazy consistent basis, your work rate must be astonishing. What inspires you to create music?
Thank you I try get my inspiration from what I hear. And what I can do. I like to find samples or some sounds I can fuck with and just put dumbass 808 patterns and hihats and people fw me cuz of it. I just made a country song w my homie CARZ by request and that goes dumbass hard. I just like to have fun w it.
2. Your recent beat tape was great, have you got another planned?
Thank you. It kinda came together randomly. I had a bunch of unreleased and unused beats in files and I just made a cover real quick and dropped it the same day I thought of it. Maybe another one next year.
3. Are there any other rappers you really enjoy rapping on your beats?
Yeah my homie CARZ, HXRMXS, ace Benny, Yung Run up, Icy Napa and my homie Colossal. Colossal has to be there w me during the process for him to use it. He’s a good director.
4. Where did you get your producer name from?
Well my real name is Jose. But everyone calls me Hoezer & I rep Based hard af (SHOUT OUT LIL B) and I heard one of my homies actually describe me as “Based Hoezer” before I was using it as my prod name. And I kept it
5. Are there any artists you’d like to work with that you haven’t reached out to yet?
Yeah mostly other producers. CHASE THE MONEY. Reddrum beats. Callari. Yung Cortex. Peyote beats. Slight. I’d like to work wit anyone really. I just like to create.
6. Who inspires you/influences the sound of your music?
FUTURE AND METRO SONNY DIGITAL, TM88, GUCCI & ZAYTOVEN, LIL B & YOUNG L, LIL WAYNE. Biggest influence on my musical career.
7. Is there anything else you’d like to add?
I JUST HELPED MY HOMIES 561HXRMXS AND YUNG RUN UP DO A COLLAB EP, THATLL BE OUT SOOOOON!!!! I GOT MUSIC WIT COLOSSAL COMING SOON, HES ALSO GOT ANOTHER EP IN THE WORKS. AND MORE SHOW ANNOUNCEMENTS W COLOSSAL. SINCLAIR THE MASKED ZOMBIE AND BASED HOEZER ARE DOING A MIXTAPE TOGETHER. Thank you 108 mics for puttin on for the culture.